I'm worried about losing my house for Care Costs. Is there anything I can do?

People are often advised that there is nothing they can do. That is wrong. People are sometimes advised to put their money into a Capital Investment Bond. That is also wrong. People are sometimes advised to transfer their house to their children. That is usually the wrong thing to do as well.

McClure Solicitors are recognised as one of the leading solicitors in the UK when it comes to advising clients on care costs. We have extensive experience in advising not only on what the law says but what actually happens in practice.

Everyone’s circumstances are different. The rules are procedure are complex but McClure Solicitors can cut through the complexity and advise you, in your own individual circumstances, what you can do, what you can’t do and advise the best course of action.

In 2013 the Institute of Professional Will writers described McClure’s as the “best in the market” for our Family Protection Trusts, and we have only got better since then.

As with everything in life, the sooner you take action the better the outcome is likely to be. In other words take action when you don’t need it and it will work much better than leaving it until you are forced to take action when it will often be too late.

Contact us to find out more or arrange an appointment.

Our advice is free and home visits are available.

Recent Posts

Act now to save later.
Arrange a free consultation today.

0800 852 1999

Call our dedicated appointments line today or complete the form provided to arrange your first meeting with McClure. It will cost you nothing and could save you and your loved ones money, time and hassle.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

Aberdeen | Bath  |  Birmingham  | Cardiff  |  Edinburgh  |  Exeter  |  Glasgow  |  Inverclyde  | Leeds |  Liverpool  |  London  |  Newcastle  |  Plymouth  |  Southport  |  Truro

Appointments (Freephone) 0800 852 1999  |  General Enquiries (Local Rates) 0845 450 2408  |  Email contactus@mcclure-solicitors.co.uk

To read about how we handle your personal data, please view our Privacy Notice

Find out more about our Terms of Business

WW & J McClure Trust Corporation’s Terms & Conditions

Copyright © McClure Solicitors 2020. All Rights Reserved

W W & J McClure Ltd trading as McClure Solicitors.

Directors: Andrew J Robertson, Stewart Moore & Stephanie Hutton

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Reg No 618692)

Authorised and Regulated by the Law Society of Scotland (Reg No 19114)